Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

My favourite sport
Hello bloggers
My name is Alan and today I am going to tell you about my favourite sport which is football. My favourite sport  is football because it increases your stamina and helps you build strong legs by kicking football whenever the ball comes to you. The maximum amount of players are 11 players and minimum 9 players .This is how you play the game there are about 7-11 player in either side,the goal post in either side like shown to the right,the net is the goal post.There is a ball  in the middle so that we can kick the ball to the goal post and the one who kick the ball inside the goal post scores a point.My favourite football players are Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi.Thanks for reading this blog post and please give me a feedback.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.