Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

My first blog post

Hello bloggers,
My name is Alan and I go to yaldhurst model school I have been here for two days and I am going to tell you about my family and where I am from. I am from  Kerala in South India. My brother's name is Albin and father's name is Praveen and mother's name is Susan.

My brother Albin: He likes playing football and he likes playing PS2, and he also likes drawing. He is eleven nearly twelve. His birthday is in November the 5th.

Me: I really like reading and drawing, playing phone games and I really like animals they are my main things I like to do.  My birthday is the same as my brother on November the 5th. I am nine years old nearly ten, I am a level 5 student.

My dad: he likes spending time with me and he loves me very much, He is a homeopathic doctor and we moved from India to New Zealand and he is now doing Master's in health science.

My mum: she does lots of work taking care of me and my brother, she manages the house, and I love her very much.

Thank You for reading my very first blog post
Alan

5 comments:

  1. Very nice!!Congrats on your first attempt dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Alan! Go ahead and make your mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dear! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Alan. May our Lord bless your new school environment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely written monu.We hope many more to come.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.