Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Books make your world bigger

Hello bloggers,
My name is Alan and today I am going to tell you about the book I finished.I think that book is amazing.The book's name is Geronimo Stilton who's ancient ancestor of just happens to be Geronimo Stilton cavemice the stone of fire.Geronimo Stiltonoot is a cavemouse who runs the stone newspaper in the prehistoric village of Old Mouse City and he just happens to be Geronimo Stilton's ancient ancestor! Old Mouse City is in an uproar. The Stone of Fire, the most precious artifact in the mouseum, has been stolen!It is up to Geronimo Stiltonoot and his friend Hercule poirat who is a detective to look for the stolen artifact.In this book soon they will know that  the ferocious Tiger Khan and his band of fearsome felines have taken the stone of fire.So they need to go and take the artifact back but as Geronimo tried to steal it from them one of them noticed him and captured him.The one that captured him decided to let their leader, the ferocious Tiger Khan to eat him raw.Can his Friend, Hercule poirat rescue him and the stone of fire?If you want to know more just buy that book. I hope you like my blog post and please give me a feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.