Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Handwriting

Hello bloggers,
My name is Alan and I am going to tell about handwriting.Handwriting is an essential skill for children and we need to keep on improving it. A good handwriting always attracts attention and appreciation, and subconsciously helps in studies as well. If you are thinking what causes handwriting problem here is the answer.
 There are 7 causes of handwriting problems:
  • brain damage.
  • physical illness or deformity.
  • intentionally poor penmanship.
  • no or inadequate instruction.
  • disorientation.
  • multiple mental images.
  • inadequate natural orientation.
This is my handwriting and I hope you think it is okay.
Thanks for reading my blog post and please give me a feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.