Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Poetry work

Hello bloggers, 
My name is Alan and today I am going to tell you about what I did in  poetry. When it was poetry time, we were asked to write a free verse about anything. If you are asking what is the difference between a free verse, Just read on. The difference between free verse and normal poem is that in free verse we simply write down what you have in mind. In the normal one you think and think until you get an idea, well this is easy. Even though it took me some time to think of what to write but I came up with an idea. This is what I wrote :

I don’t no what to write
I don’t know what to do for free verse
I have been thinking for a century which is what I am thinking 
My brain is ticking like a clock in the middle of the dessert filled with sand and nothing else
Its starting to be night and it is also raining which again is what I am thinking
I think I need to write something that can make me popular and rich
My mouth is dripping as Its forms a swimming pool for ants, I am still thinking of the food that I eat and eat
And then I will compose so many poems that I will be so famous that everyone in the world will come just to interview me
I think even the space aliens will come to take an autograph of me all the way from space
Then I will make a flat ten storey building just for me
With a swimming pool all for me
And everyone will treat me just like a king
I will put parties for every vip in the world
By the what were I doing by the way sitting at my desk I better eat my food and go to bed

I hope you liked what I wrote on my poem. So that's it, Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.