Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Wishes

Hello bloggers,
My name is Alan and today I am going to tell you about what my family will wish if they were given 3 wishes each. First I am going to say what I would wish.

Me

  • To be a better boy
  • To see what is afterlife
  • To have a good life without any trouble

Now I will say what my father would wish.

Father

  • To mingle with everyone in the world 
  • To meet Jesus in his lifetime at his second coming 
  • To have his children( which is me and my brother ) study better
Now I will say what my mother will wish.

Mother
  • To cook better than before
  • To have her children( which is me and my brother ) be independent
  • To help everyone in need
Now that you know my family would have wished ( except for my brother, who doesn't want to wish) that's it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.