Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

My favourite game

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity we would like to know about your favourite game. It can be a board game, a card game, a game that you play outside with friends (e.g., rugby) or a quiet game that you play by yourself.
On your blog, tell us about your favourite game. What is it called? How do you play it?

So I am going to complete it. My favourite game is called Off the road.

In the beginning of the game we go to an island and then we start to collect money with the only vehicle we have in the beginning. After collecting enough money we can buy other vehicle like boats, helicopter even aeroplanes. Then we explore other islands and collect more money. There is also mines and other things like that. In the mine we get 10 coals and things like that and then transport it to construction sites and when you give the construction sites all the things they need the make houses bridges and stuff like that.So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    I haven't heard of that game before but it sounds pretty cool. What do you play "Off the Road" on? A computer or is it a video game?
    I used to loved playing "Mario Karts" on my Nintendo when I was younger. My brother I would play each other and he was really good so won most of the time but it was still heaps of fun.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alan, its me Parwin!

    Great job on sompleteing yet another SLJ activity! I like how you have explained how the game works and we have an idea of what the game is like. Sounds like a fun game but maybe not something I would play! What feature do you like best about the game?

    This reminds me of when I did this except when I did it, I chose hockey because I honestly love hockey and it is one of my favourite sports to play and I'm hoping to go to a club to become a professional hockey player one day! What do you want to be when you grow up?

    I think that to imrpove, maybe you could include what the SLJ is and also, maybe you could present it on a website to make it interesting!

    How come you chose this game?

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to you next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.