Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

What I like or not like about BTS

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, please watch this CBS Sunday Morning Special about BTS.
On your blog, tell us your opinion on BTS. Please don’t just say whether or not you like them, but tell us what it is that you like (or don’t like) about them.

So I am going to complete

it. Now I am going to tell you what I like about them or what I do not like about them. 

What I like about them is :
  1. How they make the songs and how they get they correct tunes
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alan,

    Well done on completing another activity! :)

    Had you heard of BTS before doing this activity? I only just heard their music yesterday. It's very catchy. I imagine it'd be fun to dance too. They must put a lot of time and energy into getting their music just right. What do you think would be the hardest thing about being a popstar?

    Have a great day, Alan.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.