Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

What I learned from watching a video

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, we would like you to learn more about 3D printed prosthetics (artificial body parts, like hands or arms). Please watch this video about 3D printed prosthetics (artificial body parts, like hands or arms).
On your blog, tell your readers:
  1. One thing that you learned from watching this video
  2. One thing that surprised you when watching this video

So I am going to complete it. Now I am going to tell you one thing I learnt and one that that surprised my when I watched that video.`
 One thing I learnt from watching this video is :

  1. that 3d printers can create anything
One thing that surprised me when I watched that video was :
  1. How the robotic arm works

So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hello Alan, its me Parwin! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    I like how you explained everything clearly and you also made everything easy to
    read as well. Its great to see that you are keeping up with the SLJ!

    This reminds me of when I did this something the answer for the 2nd question was
    the same but my first answer was that I learnt that they are very light and
    some other things.

    I think that to improve, maybe you could present it on something to make it look for eye catching! You might also want to double check and proof read before you publish it as well!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alan,

    Me again! Well done on completing yet another activity. Remember, the more activities you complete, the more points you can earn. You'll also receive an extra two points for every thoughtful, helpful and positive comment you leave on other peoples' Summer Learning Journey posts. :)

    Aren't 3D printed prosthetics amazing?! e-NABLE is doing such an awesome job, helping those who need but can't afford traditional prosthetic limbs. Are you interested in learning about this kind of technology? Do you do robotics at your school?

    Have a wonderful day, Alan. I can't wait to read more posts from you soon.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.