Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

What design I would make if I could design a book cover for my favourite book ?

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, design a book cover for your favourite book. You will need to think about what needs to be on the cover (the title, author, illustrator), pictures, colour, etc. Please create all of the images yourself (draw or photograph) rather than using images that you find online.
On your blog, share the book cover you have designed.

So I am going to complete it.The book cover I designed is :

So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alan,

    Me again. :)

    Great work on completing yet another activity! You're doing a fantastic job getting through so many.

    Cool book cover design! I really like the colours you've used - they really make your post pop! Is Enid Blyton your favourite author? I don;t think I've ever read one of her books. What other books do you like?

    Have a lovely day and a wonderful weekend. I look forward to seeing more posts from you soon. :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alan, its me Parwin!

    Great to see that you have completed yet another activity! The book cover looks awesome as it is colourful as well. Great choice of colours!

    This reminds me of when I did this but I chose the Wish Tree or something. It wasn't my favourite book but it was one of my good reads.

    I think that to improve, maybe you could include what the SLJ is for those who don't know what it is and maybe you could make it more eyecathing by adding more colour or presenting it on a website!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.