Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

Would I like to join an Underwater Robotics team at my school If I got a chance

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity please watch this video about the Pasifika Aquabots competition that was held in Nelson. The students had to navigate their Aquabots around a swimming pool, collecting things and visiting different ‘islands.’
On your blog, tell us whether you would like to join an Underwater Robotics team at your school. Why or why not?

So I am going to complete it. I would like to join an Under water Robotics team because I would like to control an Aquabot.
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alan,

    Me again! :)

    Well done on completing yet another activity! You sure have been busy.

    Being a part of an Aquabots team would be great fun, wouldn't it? When I was at school, robotics and coding weren't something we were taught so it's so interesting for me to see how education is changing. It's very exciting. Do you do anything like this at your school?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alan, its me Parwin!

    Great to see that you have completed yet another SLJ activity! I like how you included a photo as well as explaining about why you want to join an underwater robotics team.

    This reminds me of when I did this and I'm not very good with wires and everything but I know that it would be a fun experience to join a underwater robotics team because I haven't tried it.

    I think that to improve, maybe you could include some more reasons about why you want to join it and be more specific. Also maybe add what the SLJis for those who might not know and maybe present it on a website to make it more interesting.

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.