Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Would I like to live in a tiny house ?

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :


For this activity, please visit the ‘Build Tiny New Zealand’ website and scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find a series of Video Tours of tiny houses. Watch any three videos on the site.
On your blog, tell us whether, or not, you would like to live in a tiny house one day. Please be sure to tell us why you feel the way that you do.

So I am going to complete it. now I am going to tell you whether I would like to live in a tiny house or not. I would like to  live in a tiny house in New Zealand because the more smaller the warmer and as you know New Zealand is very cold. And also it will be easier to clean up.So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    You have come up with some really great and valid ideas as to why you would like to have a tiny house.
    I agree that they would be much easier to keep warm as it is so small. What would you use to warm your tiny house up?
    How cool would it be to be able to move your home wherever you felt like?! Where could you go?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.