Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

My ‘Top 5’ favourite artists and my ‘Top 5’ favourite songs

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, please give us a list of your ‘Top 5’ favourite artists (singers or bands) and your ‘Top 5’ favourite songs. They can be from any time period and any genre (type) of music.
On your blog, post lists of your Top 5 Artists and your Top 5 Songs.

So I am going to complete it. Now I am going to tell you my top 5 favourite artists :
  1. Elton John 
  2. Michael Jackson
  3. Billy Joel 
  4. Eagles 
  5. Led Zeppelin 
Now I am going to tell you my top 5 favourite songs :
  1. Believer
  2. Faded
  3. Old town road
  4. Bohemian Rhapsody
  5. Soaring the wind
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Alan!

    Congratulations on completing another activity! I'm so pleased to see that you've been continuing to put time and effort into working on the Summer Learning Journey programme - he whetū koe! (You're a star!) :)

    What a great list! I really like that you've chosen more 'old school' artists. Which songs are your favourites from the five singers you've listed?

    Have a wonderful day, Alan. I hope to see more posts from you soon.

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alan, its me Parwin!

    Great work on completeing yet another SLJ activity! Looks like you have a great sense of music don't you? I like how you have seperated your favourite artists and your favourite songs. I like the song faded too!

    This makes me think of the type of songs that I listen to and I am starting to listen to persian songs or farsi songs. I have been listening to some persian bands and artists lately and their songs are very calm and make you feel relaxed so its a good way for me to feel calm. If you were angry or something, how do you get calm?

    I think that to improve, maybe you could include what the SLJ is for those who don't know what it is and maybe you could present it on a website to makeit more eye catching!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.