Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

What me and my family do to keep us fit and healthy

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity please think about your own health and well-being (hauora). What do you, or those in your family, do to stay healthy?
On your blog, share five things that you do to stay healthy and strong.

So I am going to complete it. Now I am going to show you a list of things me and my family do to keep us fit.
  1. Get enough sleep
  2. Ride bicycle
  3. Eat healthy food  as much as possible
  4. Plant plants so that we can get more oxygen
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    You have told me some really great things that you do to keep yourself fit and healthy.
    Riding your bike is great fun and is also a great thing that you can do to keep yourself fit. Eating healthy food is also a good things to do for your body and health however with Christmas, I have found it a bit harder than usual, what about you?
    I can see you have 4 things listed, can you think of one more thing you can do?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alan, its me Parwin!

    Great to see that you have completed yet another SLJ activity, awesome work! Its great that you included a photo that is colourful to catch the readers attention!

    This reminds me of when I did this and some of the things that we do are kind of similar like we eat healthy foods and we don't get fast food often either and we also have to have a good nights sleep too.

    I think that to improve, maybe you could include what the SLJ is for those who don't know what it is and also, you forgot to include the last one because you only have 4 some you need to add something else!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.