Pages

Monday 6 January 2020

My most extraordinary day in my life

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you have a diary. In your diary please write a story about your most extraordinary day. What happened? You can tell us about an actual event or you can make one up. It’s totally up to you! Please be as creative as you can.
On your blog, post a diary entry about your extraordinary day. Please start your post with the words “Dear Diary”.

So I am going to complete it. Now I am going to tell you the most extraordinary day in my life and also I am going to pretend I am writing in a dairy :
Dear diary,
Today was the most extraordinary day. That day we ate breakfast and then I went to a river with my family and my cousins. So as we were swimming, the ball I was playing with fell into the water and started floating to the deeper side.  I started to swim to stop the ball but since the water was flowing very fast I was not able to swim and  I started to drown. Fortunately my uncle saw me and came swimming towards me. He was tall so he was able to help me just before I was completely drowned. After I was rescued my mother gave me a towel so that I can dry my self. Then we returned to my home and ate lunch then we read some book for a lot of time then we ate dinner then we went to sleep.
This whole story happened at my home town. So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Alan! And Happy New Year! :)

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and you're enjoying your summer holidays. Have you been up to anything exciting over the last couple of weeks?

    It's awesome to see that you've been taking some time to complete so many activities - well done! :)

    You've written a great recount here, Alan. It paints a clear picture of exactly what happened on your 'most extraordinary day'. It sounds like it would have been quite scary though. I'm glad to hear that your uncle was able to help. Did this happen recently or when you were a bit younger? Do you still swim at the river?

    Have a lovely day and keep up the great blogging! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alan, its me Parwin!

    Great story! I like how you inlcuded a lot and you also said where it happened which means it was true. Something simular happened to me as well and i almost drowned! Its also great to see that you have completed yet another activity!

    This reminds me of when I was very young and I was in Afghanistan that time. My cousins were very naughty and were always hurting us as they were older than us by a comple of years. They asked if I wanted to come with them near the creek so I said yes and it wasn't very far so I was allowed. As we got near the creek, they pushed me in the creek. It wasn't that deep but I was very small so I fell in and it was deep for me. The water was rushing fast and it went in my mouth. I tried to call for help but they just stood there before going off. I yelled for help but no one was there. I don't know what happened next as I'm guessing I passed out but luckily a boy was up in the tree's and saw me. He rushed down and took me to his grandma who then called for my mum. They rushed to the hospital and there wasn't a car there so they had to run. Middle of the way, water came rushing out of my mouth and was okay although my mum said that when she saw me and held me in her arms, I was stiff like a stick.

    I think that to improve, maybe you could present it on a website to make it more eye catching.

    Where is your home town?

    When did this happen? The tragic thing happened to me when I was around 3 which was almost 11 years ago.

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.