Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

My future plans

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, we would love to know more about your interests (passions) and your future plans. What do you think that you would like to do when you are older? Do you have a specific job in mind?
On your blog, please tell us about your future plans (i.e. what you plan to do when you finish high school or college). Would you prefer to start working right away or to continue with your studies?

So I am going to complete it. Now I am going to tell you what I would do after I do high school. After I do high school I start working right away but in the meantime I would start studying so that I can be prepared.
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan!

    Congratulations on completing another activity! You're doing a great job getting through so many. :) Are you enjoying doing them?

    That's awesome to hear that you want to continue your studies after high school. What do you think you'd like to study? Do you have a preference of university?

    Have a wonderful afternoon and keep the Summer Learning Journey posts coming! :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alan, its me Parwin!

    Its great to see that you are still doing the SLJ! It was also good how you explained what the activity is as well. Everything was also easy to read too.

    This reminds me of when I dd this and I included that wanted to be private investigator or a detective but I have to study criminology for that which means that I will have to study after high school.

    I think that to imrpove, maybe you could include what the SLJ is and you also need to make sure to read the intructions for the activity properly! You did not say what you wanted to be!

    If you could have any job in the world, what job would you have and why?

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.