Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2020

My role model

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, we would like to choose one role model and tell us about them. What makes them a role model? They can be people you know personally, people you have seen on television or the internet, people you have heard on the radio or people you have heard about from a friend of family member. You do not have to know them personally.
On your blog, tell us about your chosen role model. Please be sure to tell us why you think they are a role model.

So I am going to complete it. The one I choose to be my role model is : 

Enid blyton

I chose her because Enid Mary Blyton was an English children's writer whose books have been among the world's best-sellers since the 1930s, selling more than 600 million copies. Blyton's books are still enormously popular, and have been translated into 90 languages.So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Alan, its me Parwin! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    I really liked our blog post as you said what the activity was for and you also expalined what you had to do. You included great information and you also included a photo of her as well!

    This reminds me of when I did this but instead of choosing someone famous or in that section, I chose someone I knew well. I chose my mum and she is my Role Model.

    I think that to improve, maybe you could make the etxt even, like under the photo, the text is a bit small!

    (Also, while I was reading the informative part, no offence, but it looked like it had been copied so I copied it and put it on google and it was copied. I think that next time, you should write it in your own words. You might not get full marks at all because of that! Do not do it again!)

    Great job!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Enid Blyton is a great role model to note as she has written some of your favourite books hasn't she? You have told us some facts about her however I can see that these have been copied from another website. I'd like for you to go back and rewrite this activity in your own words. I'll check back soon and award full points when I have seen these changes.

    Why is it the Enid Blyton is your role model? Is it because she is a good author or are there other reasons too?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.