Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

A brave incident

hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and today I am going to tell something brave that my brother have done. So I am going to tell you a time when my brother was brave :

So one day my brother and I was chasing me outside in the garden when I got inside and I suddenly shut the door so that he will stop chasing me. While in the other side a few seconds ago my brother was running in full speed when I closed door but I closed the door just as he almost got inside. so he hit his hand in glass of the door and the glass broke and injured his arms. So I got help as fast as I could while my mother called my family friends and my father because he was at his work. You may think, what is so brave about my brother then ? Well the answer is when he hit his hand it was injured pretty badly and he didn't cry. As I was saying my mother called my family friends and my father. After that my brother and my mother went with my family friends and left me in my family friends house and then the went to the clinic first and then to a hospital.

So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alan,

    Wow, your brother was very brave! Hurting yourself like that can be really scary and it sounds like you were also quite brave for making sure you got him some help. Did get get stitches in his hand? Is his hand OK now?
    I did the same thing when I was younger. My brother and I were playing and my finger got cut by glass. I went to the drs and had to get quite a few stitches but it healed up quickly and is absolutely fine now.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.