Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Jessa’s age when she won the NAIDOC Youth of the Year award

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, we would like you to calculate . She was born on 7 April 1985 and she received the award on 9 July 2010. Please provide the answer to this question in years, months and days (eg. 20 years, 6 months and 2 days).
On your blog, please post both your final answer and an explanation of how you solved this maths problem. You could write your explanation, or use screencastify to record yourself explaining how you solved it.

 So I am going to complete it. Now I am going to show you the answer to it. The answer is :

Now I am going to tell you how I got the answer. How I got it was I first added up the years and then the months and the day's I subtracted. So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    I can see that you have tried really hard with this equation and it is tricky one. I'd like you to go back and give it another try. Maybe try and subtract the year she was born from the year she received the award so 2010-1985=???

    I'll check back in and see how you went soon.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.