Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Who I would interview if I had a chance

Hello bloggers,
It's me, Alan, again. On this blog I am going to tell you whom I would interview if I could and then provide a list of five questions that I would like to ask my chosen player. So now I am going to tell you whom I am going to Interview.
So the questions I am going to ask LeBron James is 

  1. Why did you choose to play basketball over all the other games?
  2. Did you really skip college?
  3. Do you play basketball because it is fun or do you just do it for fame?
  4. Did you train everyday when you were young?
  5. Did anyone expected that you will succeed when you were young?
So that's it, I hope you enjoyed my blog post and please post me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Basketball is a really fun game to play, I used to play it when I was at school. Have you played basketball before?
    Great questions you have come up with for LeBron James. I'd especially would like to know how often he trains. I wonder, if you did some research could you find that out?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.