Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

My writing

Hello bloggers
Its me Alan and today I am going to show you what I did today in writing. This is what I did:

I woke up in the morning with alarm ringing as I shut the I remembered about the crime I was doing yesterday. I will come to the crime later so I start to exercise so that I can stay in shape I brushed my teeth took a quick bath . I made my breakfast and ate breakfast still thinking about the crime.. The crime was about a man breaking into bank. He used his Machine and dug into the safe and then when he filled his sack the money was too big to get into the hole so he opened the safe and ran out the people outside saw him and ran after him but he stood in front of the traffic and a bus who came steered to not hit him and the bus skidded down and blocked there path. Then he ran of.

 After that I set to work and got some policeman in my side I went to the bank to find the culprit who did all this.As I went into the bank I had to take another way because the bus who skidded down was still there. As I and my men reached the bank and got inside the bank manager was sitting in a chair  saying I am ruined ruined. I told him to cheer up because I was going to find the money for him.

While I started my investigation I found the hole inside the safe and I searched it for any footsteps but the thief rubbed the footprints before he put all the money inside his sack. As It started to grow dark I went outside and saw one of my men’s boots covered in mud.when I asked him where the mud came from and he said because of the rain yesterday there was a big puddle near where the bus skidded. 

Just as I thought of that I realised that the thief also had to walk in the mud to run away so there must be some footsteps of his muddy boots. I quickly said to my men to get inside the car and after we got inside I drove it into the other side of the bus.

As soon as I reached there was the muddy foot steps which led into the countryside. We went after the food steps and then it dried out so we went back to the police station took some sniffer dogs and came back. When we reached there we let the sniffer do the work and the smelled and then the started to run towards a dried up  well. We all ran after the dogs and found two twins calling for help. I new that one of that twin was the thief and the other was the thief. So I started to think and immediately realised that the thief must have ran fast and looked back and fell into the dried up well. So I threw some coins into the well and suddenly the greedy thief took of the sack which he was hiding behind his back and took the coins. So I sent Two men to take out the thief and another two men to take the good twin of dried up well. So I asked the good twin how he got there. He said that when his evil twin was robbing the bank I was looking into my well to see whether there was any water but suddenly my evil twin bumped into me and we were trapped in this well.

After he had finished telling the story I told my men to take this evil twin into jail and release the good twin. After solving that crime I went home. When I looked into my watch it was already past dinner so I quickly made dinner and eated it and went to bed pleased of my work.

So that's it I hope you liked my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.