Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Who will I replace Kate with

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, let’s imagine that the government decides to create a new $10 bank note and replace Kate with a picture of a different New Zealand woman.
On your blog, tell us who you think the government should put on the new $10 note. Please provide us with a picture of this amazing woman and a short explanation of why you have selected her as Kate Sheppard’s replacement.

So I am going to complete it. The women I would replace Kate is Dame Whina Cooper. I choose her because she was the second most greatest women.
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    What more can you tell me about Dame Whina Cooper? What made her such a great woman?
    Kate Sheppard did some amazing things for woman in New Zealand therefore her replacement would have to have achieved a lot and I'd love to hear why you think Dame Whina is that person.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.