Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Top 5 favourite stuff I like to do

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, create a list of your ‘Top 5’ favourite things to do and take a photo of yourself doing each of these things.
On your blog post both your list and your photos of your favourite things.

 So I am going to complete it. Now I am going to show you what I like to do including the pictures. But I couldn't get all the photos.

  1. reading books
  2. doing crafts

  3. playing piano
  4. studying
  5. cycling
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hola Alan,

    Great to see another Summer Learning Journey activity completed, keep them coming.

    Thanks for sharing some of the things that you enjoy doing, that's really special. Great work on including photos as well.

    I also really enjoy reading books however I don't get as much time to read as I would like to. What is you favourite book? I love the Harry Potter books.

    I think that is really awesome that you can play the piano. When did you learn how to play the piano?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emma,
      Thanks for commenting in my blog post. My favourite book is the find-outers. I learnt how to play piano in India.
      Kind regards
      Alan

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.