Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

My own youtube channel

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity please imagine that you had the chance to create your own YouTube channel. What would it be about? What kinds of videos would you create and post?
On your blog, write a description of the YouTube channel you would like to create.

So I am going to complete it.  Now I  am going to say what my youtube channel's videos be about if I would be able to make one.  My videos would be about crafts and how to make slime and so on. So the name of the youtube channel is 
 So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    What a bright and bold poster you have created to tell us about your YouTube channel, very cool! Crafts are great fun to do and even cooler to learn about especially when you get new ideas you'd never thought of before.
    Wow, slime! Do you know how to make it? Have you made it before?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.