Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

A changemaker

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, please choose one person (a changemaker) and read all about them.
On your blog, provide us with:
  1. The name of the person
  2. A description of the work they do/have done
  3. An explanation of how they/their work has had an impact on the lives of others

 So I am going to complete it. The name of the person is Tamatea.
 His job is an explorer. He have shown people what the job of the explorer is all about. So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alan,

    Tamatea is a great person to chose for this activity, can you tell me some more about him? What did he accomplish in his explorations?
    Being an explorer would be amazing I think. Discovering new things and places would be a great achievement. If you could go anywhere in the world to explore, where would it be?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Emma,
      Thanks for commenting in my blog post.The place I would like to explore is Mt Everest because it is the tallest mountain in the world.
      Kind regards
      Alan

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan,

    Mount Everest would be amazing to explore. My Uncle just got back from climbing to Everest Base Camp.

    Can you tell me some more about Tamatea? What did he accomplish in his explorations?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.