Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

3 Rivals in football

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :
For this activity we would like you to use your best researching skills to find three more examples of common rivalries. They can be in the sports world or not - it’s totally up to you!
On your blog, describe the three rivalries that you have found. Who is involved? To gain the full 6 points for this activity, please provide a picture for each rivalry. The picture should represent the rivalry.

So I am going to complete it. Here is a list of rivals :
  1. Real madrid and barcelona
  2. Roma and Lazio's teams
  3. Internazionale and Milan's teams


So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Alan, its me Parwin! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    I really liked how you included photo's and you layed everything out well and I could understand everything as well! Its great to see you found a photo of real madrid and barcelona whilein the act.

    This reminds me of when I did this and I picked like business groups I guess instead of using sports teams. What is your favourite football team?

    I think that you did an awesome job but if you presented it on something, it would make it even better!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alan,

    Would I be right in guessing that your favourite sport is soccer? Who's your favourite player? You've identified some great sporting rivalries here, Alan - I like the images you've chosen. The top two in particular show the intense rivalry between those teams. Can you tell me why these six teams are rivals?

    Have a great day! :)

    Blog ya later,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.