Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Saving the Environment

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, we would like you to explore the School Strike for Climate Australia website.
On your blog, list three facts (things) that you learned, and include a photograph of something that you are doing around home to help the environment.

So I am going to complete it. What I have learnt is that they :
  1. They protect the environment
  2. They try to stop global warming
  3. the try to protect mother earth
Now I am going to show you something I do to protect earth. What I do to protect earth is :
  1. Plant plants 
So that's it I hoped you liked my blog post and please write me a comment. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    It's good to see that Climate Change is being taken more seriously and that action is being taken toward rectifying it. Planting plants is a great way to help our environment and helps to make your household more sustainable. What kind of plants do you plant in your garden? Do you have a vegetable garden at home?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.