Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

My brother's dream job

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, choose a friend or family member and ask them what their dream job would be. Please then brainstorm six ways in which you could support them in achieving their dream job.On your blog, present your ideas as a poster or infographic.

So I am going to complete it. So I chooses my brother and I am going to ask him what his dream job is and put it in a poster and then put some questions. So his dream job is to be a 3d animator. If you do not know what a 3d animator does the answer is:





So that's it I  hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Morena Alan,

    What a cool poster you have created for this activity, well done and keep it up.

    A 3D animator sounds like a pretty cool job to me. You would have to have a really good imagination to come up with characters to create. Does your brother have a good imagination?
    You have listed some great ideas to support your brother, have you thought more about characters he could create?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emma,
      Thanks for commenting in my blog post. Yes, my brother has a good imagination.
      Kind regards
      Alan

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.