Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Super hero for a day

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan. On This blog I will list three superpowers which will only last for a day and tell you why I have chosen each one, and I am going to tell you what I am going to do with them.

  1. Mind reading power
  2. super strength
  3. super stretching power
So now I am going to tell you why I have chosen each one. I chose mind reading powers because it was a cool superpower. I chose super strength because I can help people move big things. And lastly I chose super stretching power so that I can help take things that are far and take it to the right person. Now I am going to tell you what I am going to use it for. I am going to use mind reading power to read people and see if they are going to cheat in tests or are going to rob the bank and also if I be a detective when I grow up I will be able to solve any crime. I am going to combine my powers by stretching my arms and using super strength so that I can pick stuff that are far away and can take it if it is very heavy too. So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Tena koe Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    You have picked some really great superpowers to have if you could, especially of you want to be a detective when you grow up which I think is awesome! What made you want to be a detective?
    Super strength would be a great one! Cleaning or moving house would be a breeze as you could lift anything like furniture and your parents would find it very helpful I'm sure.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.