Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Work of charity

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and today I am going to tell you what a charity does. Charity makes money by putting donation boxes here are there and then give it to the poor, homeless people or sometimes even homeless pets. For examples the SPCA help kittens and here is the first thing you see when you get in. If you want to see the complete picture just scroll to the right.

Another example is Auckland city mission. This is what they do. And again if you want to see the complete picture just scroll to the right.
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alan,

    Great stuff on completing another Summer Learning Journey blog post. Keep them coming.

    The SPCA does amazing things to help animals in need. What did you learn about the SPCA while researching it? Do you know if there is a SPCA animal shelter here in Christchurch? I'd love for you to find out and get back to me.

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emma,
      Thanks for commenting in my blog post.I learnt that the SPCA protects animals and protect them until they find a home for them. ButI did not know that there is a SPCA animal shelter here in Christchurch.
      Kind regards
      Alan

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.