Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Ten food items I would choose if I went on an ocean voyage

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and today I am going to tell you Ten food items I would choose if I went on an ocean voyage. If I went on an ocean voyage I would need to choose 10 light food because Foods that are heavy, greasy, or acidic may make your sickness worse if you have one, because they're slow to digest and many foods need refrigerating. So Eating a light snack, like saltine crackers, may ease nausea. If you don't know what nausea is then the answer is nausea is a feeling of sickness with an inclination to vomit. So now I am going to tell you which food I will choose and why :
  1. Lot of lemons because the don't need to be refrigerated and the can cure sea sickness 
  2. Bread because It does not need a refrigerator
  3. A lot of coffee beans in a airtight container because it does not need refrigerating
  4. A lot of butter to go with bread in an airtight container because it does not need refrigerating
  5. Cereal to be your breakfast if the bread is finished
  6. Nuts stored in a cool dark container because it does not need refrigerating
  7. sweet potato because it does not need refrigerating
  8. Some berries because it does not need refrigerating
  9. fruits because it does not need refrigerating
  10. Some water melons because it does not need refrigerating
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.


6 comments:

  1. Hello Alan, its me Parwin! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    I really like the fact that you have included why you kind of want to take it and you have also included photo's as well! Its also great that you have included great information as well!

    This reminds me of when I did this and I chose a lot of fruit and veges but I didn't really pick butter because if you went on a sea voyage for 3 weeks, the butter would either get moldy or get melted. Also, you have said fruit but then again, most of the things are fruit like the watermelon or the lemon.

    I think that to improve, you could explain about why you would d it and although I do know, it is because I am also doing the same thing but if I were someone else who wasn't doing the SLJ then I wouldn't know so maybe you could add that in. Also, maybe you could be more specific when you said fruit and maybe what fruits but you still did an great job!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parvin,
      Thanks for commenting in my blog post. Next time I will follow your advice and include why I am doing it. Thanks for the advice parwin.
      kind regards
      Alan

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Alan, It's me, Amelia.

    I liked the way that you have all the pictures of the foods you had chosen.

    This reminds me of my blog post like this because I have already done this one.

    To improve, you could make it on a slide and also do more writing at the top and make your own pictures like me.

    Are you having a good holidays so far?

    Cya Alan, keep it up!

    -Amelia 🦊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Amelia,
      thanks for commenting on my blog post.Next time I will follow your advice and make it on a slide and I will also do more writting at the top. Thanks for the advice Amelia.
      kind regards
      Alan

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Alan,

    Great job on completing your first Summer Learning Journey blog post. I am looking forward to reading your blog posts over the Summer Holidays.

    What a thoughtful idea about the lemons being great for seasickness, have you tried this before when you were sick?
    I would definitely take coffee on a long trip as well. Do you drink coffee? I also enjoy a nice milo before bed.
    Like Parwin has mentioned, I really like the fact that you have given explanations as to why you have picked specific foods.
    I'd really love to see you give image attribution a go on your next post. Here is a great link to help if you need: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Emma,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog post.No because I have never been on a ship before. Yes I drink coffee. Next time I will follow your advice and use the link next time. Thanks for the advice Amelia.
      kind regards
      Alan

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.