Pages

Saturday 28 December 2019

My favourite book

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :


For this activity, choose a book that you like and write a short review of it. In the review, tell us what the book is about and what you like about it.
On your blog, share your book review with a photo or illustration (drawing) of the book.

So I am going to complete it. The book that I like is the Find - Outers. The Find - Outers is a book that is full of mysteries. In the mysteries 3 boys and 2 girls and a dog try to solve mysteries. I an the mysteries there is a police man whose name is Mr Goon try to defeat them but fails every time.What I like about these books is the mysteries and how the solve them as a team.



So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    The book you have written about sounds great. Mystery books are fun as they are full of suspense and you don't know what is going to happen next. Have you read any other books from the same author?
    I really enjoy the Harry Potter books and have read all 7 of them. I could read them over and over again. Have you read any of them before?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.