Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

My favourite learning websites

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :


For this activity please take screenshots of four different websites that you find helpful for your learning. They can be websites that you use in class or websites that you use on your own at home. Present the screenshots as a poster or put them into a presentation.
On your blog, share your poster or presentation of your favourite learning websites.

So I am going to complete it.  The websites I find educational are :

So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Bula Alan,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    You have listed some interesting websites in your Google Slide presentation. Google apps are great in helping you present your learning and blogger is great too. I have not heard of Maths Whizz before, do you play games or is it like a quiz?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.