Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

What name will I choose If I am allowed to change my name

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted. On your blog, tell us what you would change your name to and why you would choose that name.

So I am going to complete it. So the name I choose is :

I chose that name because it was pretty cool and it is like a super heroes name whose power is super sight and thunder powers.So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Bula Alan,

    Great stuff on completing another Summer Learning Journey blog post! They are great to read through.

    Another really great poster you have created, did you enjoy making it? I really like the colours you have used.
    ThunderHawk is a really powerful name and it sounds like he would be a cool superhero. What would your sidekicks name be?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Emma,
      Thanks for commenting in my blog post. I did enjoy making that poster. It was awesome.
      Kind regards
      Alan

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.