Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

Three thing that I have learned from watching a video about Serena and Venus Williams

Hello bloggers,
Its me Alan and this is one of the summer learning journey's activity. The activity is this :

For this activity, watch these videos about Serena and Venus Williams.
On your blog, tell us three things that you learned from watching these videos, as well as one thing you would still like to know.

So I am going to complete it. Now I am going to tell you what I learnt from watching that vedio.

  1. Serena is the most paid woman
  2. Venus is 5 in the highest paid women
  3. Serena made $84 million less than Roger Federer
So now I am going to tell you one thing I would like to know :
  1. How many years difference between Serena and Venus Williams ?
So that's it I hope you liked my blog post and please write me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    The Williams sisters are incredible tennis players don't you think? Have you played tennis before. There is a very big difference in pay between men and women tennis players. Do you think this is fair?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.